Friday, June 27, 2014

ThE lOVing hUT

Approaching the end of the second week of my vegan journey and I must say… I feel great! My energy is up and my body just feels different. Some challenges I’ve dealt with is eating out. There arent many restaurant options for “us” vegans. However, last weekend I stumbled upon a gem! A vegan restaurant called “The Loving Hut” in Falls Church, VA. The food was suprisingly very good. My best friend and I went and though she isnt on this journey with me, she enjoyed her food as well! She had a “beef” and broccoli meal with fried rice and I had a hawaiian soy burger. We both started with vegetable rolls, which were awesome!! If you get a chance to go there, it’s a must have!! We finished with a slice of an oreo cake! Dessert is a must for me and this one was delicious. The cake was a little dense and very rich in chocolate but nonetheless worth trying. Overall it was a good experience! Here’s the link if you want to take a glance at the menu: http://lovinghut.us/fallschurch_01/

2 comments:

  1. YOM YOM YOM....2 weeks down 2 to go! Lol @ "us" vegans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! It has been two weeks already! yes... US -_-

      Delete